IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Cardio, Losing Fat & Cutting Down
Reload this Page Glutes
Cardio, Losing Fat & Cutting Down Cardiovascular exercise, high intensity interval training, and exercise routines to burn excess fat. Helpful diet tips for looking your leanest.

Glutes
(#1)
Old
ipod is on a distinguished road

Default Glutes - 06-27-2011, 08:28 AM

Hi all.

I've been doing a lot of cardio lately, and one of the things i've noticed recently is pain in my pelvis and glutes. It's never a constant pain, but it feels almost as though it needs cracked really badly, like cracking your neck, back, and knuckles. The catcher is, though, is that I can't understand what joint would be out of place in a pelvis. I understand that in the back there are many bands, and perhaps it is one of these bands that i can occasionally get to snap back into place, offering an amazing level of relief. The pain is never in the front or sides, merely in the back, usually on my right. I feel it often at work, when I turn at the hip to open the door to the kitchen when I have a tray on my shoulder, regardless of the weight.

I'm wondering if perhaps I strengthened my glutes it would help? I don't want to go to the doctors because I leave for basic training on Monday, and don't really need anything holding me back.

Also, I stretch my butt muscles a lot. They always seem to be the most tense and tight of any of my muscles, and it's seemed that way for years. But I don't know why, I never work them out more than any other muscle group, and I never really lift heavy, I usually just go for reps. I'm 150lbs and the heaviest I think i've ever squatted was only 225, and that was about a year and a half ago.

Any idea whats going on with my glutes and/or pelvis?