IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page How do you 'spice' up your chicken?
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

How do you 'spice' up your chicken?
(#1)
Old
19dan89 is on a distinguished road

Default How do you 'spice' up your chicken? - 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM

I eat a lot of chicken, like most of you guys probably do. How do you go about making it taste more interesting?
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-09-2014, 02:55 PM

bbq sauce

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#3)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 04-10-2014, 07:31 AM

I don't tend to eat a lot of chicken - in my view, other than a bit of protein, it's a nutritional wasteland. It's also incredibly bland, and compared to other protein choices out there, very expensive.

But when I do eat chicken, I usually stir-fry it up in salted butter, chuck in some beansprouts, and add a sprinkle or two of soy sauce.

If I'm baking it, then it's usually the thigh meat - the second best meat on the chicken in my opinion. (The absolute best part of the chicken being the heart, bar none. Try it, you'll see what I mean.)

The liver is pretty awesome as well!
(#4)
Old
n2jss is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to n2jss
Default 12-23-2014, 05:18 PM

Hot sauce, preferably cayenne
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 12-31-2014, 10:11 AM

If you can still find the Rocket Grill, you won't dislike or get tired of chicken breasts. It fixes them better than any other way I've had them. Stick the frozen breast in the pouch, sprinkle seasoning (usually grill mates or other spicy powders) and 9 minutes later.....yum!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6)
Old
austin108k is on a distinguished road

Default 01-12-2015, 06:10 AM

Hi i am austin. I am over 78 kg weight. I want to shed my weight so I am looking for fat burner supplement. My friend suggest tara nutricaresupplement. I have a question for you. Tara nutricare has any side effect ??

Hi i am austin age 24. I am over 78 kg weight. I am looking for best ft burner supplement. suggest me some of best tara nutricare supplement.