IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page Post christmas suppliments
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

Post christmas suppliments
(#1)
Old
danielc is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to danielc Send a message via Skype™ to danielc
Default Post christmas suppliments - 01-07-2014, 01:16 AM

So I've been wanting to get bigger while losing body fat the past few months but failed at it. I've been researching on different products and saw this product of LG Science Trifecta kit which sounds great to me cause I'm the kind of person who goes out at night and parties. I think this is perfect for me cause according to my research, this product doesn't affect your liver.

What are your thoughts on this?
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 01-07-2014, 05:57 PM

If you party a lot, you will not get bigger or lose body fat.

If you are not taking steroids, you will not build muscle and lose fat at the same time.

Building muscle and losing fat require proper diet, recreational drugs do not help you and will in fact inhibit any progress you will have.

Building muscle requires sleep, which if you are going out at night, obviously isn't happening.

So, unless you plan on dieting well and cutting out the frequent partying, you're wasting a whole lot of effort and cash taking anything. If you do decide to sleep normally and put only beneficial things into your body, the trifecta kit is a good product.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 01-09-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
If you party a lot, you will not get bigger or lose body fat.

If you are not taking steroids, you will not build muscle and lose fat at the same time.

Building muscle and losing fat require proper diet, recreational drugs do not help you and will in fact inhibit any progress you will have.

Building muscle requires sleep, which if you are going out at night, obviously isn't happening.

So, unless you plan on dieting well and cutting out the frequent partying, you're wasting a whole lot of effort and cash taking anything. If you do decide to sleep normally and put only beneficial things into your body, the trifecta kit is a good product.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#4)
Old
jersmith is on a distinguished road

Default 01-30-2014, 08:29 AM

just started Ultimate Nutrition Creatine before pre workout is it good for losing body fat ??

No outside links here please! - RickB

Last edited by jersmith; 02-01-2014 at 06:25 AM.
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 01-30-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersmith View Post
just started Ultimate Nutrition Creatine before pre workout is it good for losing body fat ??
Exercise and good nutrition are good for losing body fat. Creatine has nothing to do with losing or gaining fat.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."