IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Athletic Edge Nutrition
Reload this Page RickB's PreSurge Unleashed aka beastin it up with Athletic Edge Nutrition
Athletic Edge Nutrition Discuss or Log Athletic Edge Nutrition's products

RickB's PreSurge Unleashed aka beastin it up with Athletic Edge Nutrition
(#1)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default RickB's PreSurge Unleashed aka beastin it up with Athletic Edge Nutrition - 07-13-2012, 01:41 PM

First of all, thank you to Athletic Edge Nutrition for the opportunity!

Day 1 was today due to sitting through presentations the last few days so I just got back to the gym.

I dosed at 1 scoop in 12oz of water. Tasted pretty swell . I'd say an 8 out of 10 which is way better than most preworkout supps!!! It mixed up very well! 10 out of 10 on mixability!

Today's energy was very good! I flew through my workout and tore up my shoulders and tri's. Rest times didn't feel as if I required as much time between sets yet still performed well. Amazing pump! Wish I always looked like I do pumped up like that!

Even an hour after my workout, I still feel very energetic and alert! I like this stuff! More to come!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342204849.821741.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342204872.093076.jpg

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 07-13-2012, 02:34 PM

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342208038.369898.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342208021.244010.jpg (30.8 KB, 5 views)

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 07-13-2012, 03:01 PM

be nice to find one that stops working after a couple weeks.ill be watchin this.

Controlled labs supps.
(#4)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-14-2012, 06:01 PM

Oh hai, I'll follow

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-14-2012, 11:14 PM

me too

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-16-2012, 11:26 AM

This stuff really does mix amazingly well. No clumps and no real sediment. Smells like you are about to drink some grape gum lol!

I mixed this in my coffee cup this morning...hence the brown stain on the seam of the cup. I'll report more after my workout!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342455990.326066.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342456010.676924.jpg

Last edited by RickB; 07-16-2012 at 11:34 AM.
(#7)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-16-2012, 01:42 PM

Today wasn't great in the gym, but let me explain why. I woke up today knowing I was off! Not sure why exactly, but I was extra zombie-fied this a.m. So what I did get accomplished was better than expected based on this morning, but lacking a bit compared to normal. I think it could have been more mental than anything. Oh and I have got to bring my wrist wraps on bench day. My right wrist feels jammed and has a for a few weeks.

Today was chest day (didn't have time for biceps as I got a late start). Tore some volume up, but no big #'s. I should still feel it tomorrow for sure!

Tomorrow will be better!

(#8)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 07-16-2012, 01:44 PM

atleast ya got in there and tore it up.

Controlled labs supps.
(#9)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-16-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
atleast ya got in there and tore it up.
Thanks Carper!!!

From today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342465728.325286.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342465747.256655.jpg

(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 07-16-2012, 02:31 PM

The pictures looked good Rick, you have the v going on there. What does your back look like? Great I'm sure. Keep killin it !
(#11)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-16-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
The pictures looked good Rick, you have the v going on there. What does your back look like? Great I'm sure. Keep killin it !
Thanks! I haven't seen my back since the avatar pic. I think I was in the 180's there and I'm in the low 170's right now. Should have more definition and will try to get someone to take the pic for me.

(#12)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-18-2012, 01:38 PM

Today was legs and had a pretty solid day. I used 2 scoops of the PreSurge Unleashed. Energy was great going in and and plowed through it (no squats, but machine that mimics it minus the true core part). Felt great! Finished with 12 min of pretty hard stationary bike. Great leg pump!

(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-18-2012, 06:57 PM

Back shot...as crooked as I am :-/

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342655803.962359.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342655818.747744.jpg

(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-18-2012, 07:47 PM

Yeah..... I still want to see you lean out. Just to see what that back looks like shredded .

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#15)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-18-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Yeah..... I still want to see you lean out. Just to see what that back looks like shredded .
I'd look a decent amount leaner if these weren't evening shots with carbs and sodium puffing me up

(#16)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-18-2012, 10:06 PM

Oh yeah and Mason being super slow taking the pics! I was tired of holding it so long lol!

(#17)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Default 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM

Missed this before, solid log so far

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition
(#18)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-19-2012, 02:28 PM

Today: 2 scoops of PreSurge Unleashed for Shoulder and Tricep day

Energy was great! I had dipped really bad in strength on DB shoulder presses, but had a good increase today! Could have went heavier but my lifting partner wasn't there to hand the heavier ones to me, so I just repped it out. Felt great!

(#19)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-20-2012, 02:19 PM

Upper back day with 2 Scoops.

Had a really good workout. Warmed up with 1 set of high rep lat pull-downs before I move over and did unassisted pull-ups. Bust off 3 sets of these. Then went back tot he lat pulldowns to really focus on form and squeeze. Moved to seated cable rows and did some high rep sets with v-handle, then moved to individual strap handles to pull back even further. Felt really good! Frosting on the cake was 13min of stationary bike and 10 of those minutes was pretty rigorous!

Even when I get done with these workouts I still feel really good. Muscles are fatigued, but I feel super alert, focused, and just ....well....good!

(#20)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Default 07-21-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Upper back day with 2 Scoops.

Had a really good workout. Warmed up with 1 set of high rep lat pull-downs before I move over and did unassisted pull-ups. Bust off 3 sets of these. Then went back tot he lat pulldowns to really focus on form and squeeze. Moved to seated cable rows and did some high rep sets with v-handle, then moved to individual strap handles to pull back even further. Felt really good! Frosting on the cake was 13min of stationary bike and 10 of those minutes was pretty rigorous!

Even when I get done with these workouts I still feel really good. Muscles are fatigued, but I feel super alert, focused, and just ....well....good!
Awesome, two scoops is intense

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition