IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
(#1)
Old
kevin06 is on a distinguished road

Default How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes - 06-26-2016, 03:22 AM

My name is Kevin; I was wondering if there is anyone out there suffering from diabetes, there is a solution that can possibly reverse the diabetes. How can I prove this, I also suffered from diabetes for over 15 years with blood sugar that sometimes rose to 400,then in 2015,I discovered a natural herbal supplement which I had to mix with lime. In less than 2 months of usage I began to see significant positive changes which ultimately led to me being diabetes free. I would have posted the website here but many might think I am promoting a supplement which I am not.
If you have any interest in saying goodbye to diabetes, send me a text message +1-786-453-7456 (Text only), I will be more than happy to give you further details on how it worked for me.