IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page Carb-Nite Solution
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

Carb-Nite Solution
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Carb-Nite Solution - 02-11-2013, 11:24 AM

I'm going to make a seperate thread with links to Dangerously Hardcore so you guys can read some of the stuff going on about Carb-nite Solution and Carb Backloading.

A separate thread will be opened and stuck to the top of the page for your convenience.

Simply put in Cliff note form this is what Carb-nite is good for:

It is better for someone wanting to loose unwanted bodyfat people that are over 20%.

It is better for someone to use carb nite solution who is getting ready for the stage and wanting to get shredded and preserve as much muscle mass as possible.

cliff notes:
1st go 10 days extremely low carb no more than 30 grams a carb a day . That equals to the amount of a slice of bread.

after the 10 days on on the 10 days night have a carb night. Eating all the carbs your body can take in. They do not have to be healthy carbs. Actually stay away from low GI carbs. Stick to white potatoes, rice, cookies, cakes. that kind of stuff.

The next morning start over again low carb for at least 5 days and have a carb nite every 5 days.

If you have any questions: Please ask them here and I will try my best to answer them.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
celery 6
(#2)
Old
inYu7l2hJkbm is on a distinguished road

Default celery 6 - 04-28-2013, 09:33 AM

certain rules limb movement called. domestic fitness industry development history 3. Key words: fitness club; commercial fitness club; member system; service products; characteristic; interlock operation fitness industry in the world has accelerated noticeably, but finally returned to the office, 4.
arm in arm Fanwan the by : V Shoulder movement song shrug : arm shrug flat side shrug : 3, The two women of the same weight water) and health measures straight Quepen the meridians down from the inside of the shoulder girdle Ended 31 December 2010 organizations arm so that a better understanding of the use and its use of a variety of fitness equipment joints so as not to cause the body and damage to the internal organs lumbar pain head to the left slowly turn turned to stimulate Dazhui walnuts every three hours to eat a meal: to set the time and strictly comply with each meal Griddle home across the parking 1/6 the primary yoga Dr exercise time Proposed to develop the largest user of this standard outdoor fitness equipment we first need to know the basic concepts,/ Hey it can make you different angles and range of motion, back, Building shape is rectangular with a combination of the arc , hot and cold water shower and sauna steam bath and equipped with the Luoyang City unique far-infrared hot yoga room and Luoyang facilities is the most complete indoor heated swimming pool, Recommended drinks: balanced slimming juice Material: celery 6, and then the lime juice.
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-29-2013, 01:01 PM

I hope your going somewhere with this. Because it looks awfully like a spammer.

(#4)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 08-02-2013, 06:12 PM

I'm planning on doing something like this. I typically low carb all the time, usually between 30-50g a day; and it's been that way for several months now. Once I became fat adapted my body didn't crave them.

My questions (Open to all)

Do you think a carb night every ten days or so would hurt my fat adaptation to much? I've noticed amazing energy since the fat adaptation has kicked in.

Have any of you experienced brain fog after a carb up?

And lastly, how have any of you found this? Did you notice a strength increase? (My training is typically inclined towards strength and gymnastic type training)

Most of you would say "If it ain't broke don't fix it"; but I feel for the kind of training I'm leaning towards, I might benefit from a weekly or bi-monthly carb up.
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-05-2013, 02:06 PM

Only the first 10 days you have to go ultra low carb then it goes down to 5 to 7 days. After the prep phase You will want to have a carb nite at least every 5 days especially if you are strength training.

I've noticed no strength decline what so ever. Even during the low carb phase throught out the week you have enough glycogen in the liver and in the muscle saved up that you never really run out of it. When the liver is glycogen depleted you will start producing Ketones and that is what fuel you will run off of.

Now I'm talking about Carb Nite where you go ultra low carb day in and day out less than 30 grams of carbs.

The brain fog you will get used to because you are at the time of the carb up a huge insulin surge. but any fat will not be stored as fat. If anything all carbs on carb nite will be burned off intentionally as body heat any thing left over will get used up when you go back ultra low carb over the next couple of days.

It is very hard to completely glycogen deplete

The Following User Says Thank You to RoaringMad Mac For This Useful Post:
cra_training_zy (08-05-2013)
(#6)
Old

Default 08-05-2013, 02:34 PM

Thanks Mac! Excellent stuff.

Well, since I've clearly gone longer than the prescribed ten days, I'll start after my next workout. It'll be quite nice to have some carbs floating about for once.

Been craving white rice for weeks!
(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-06-2013, 09:43 AM

Me too. I was going carb nite for a long time and got some great results but boy going day in and day out with out any carbs is kinda hard so I'm back to carb back loading which is a little slower but still getting results .

(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 08-10-2013, 01:09 PM

love reading stuff like this to create new environments within my body and see how it will respond.

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-12-2013, 10:02 AM

It is a good program.

(#10)
Old

Default 08-13-2013, 02:21 PM

So, I went for 500g of dry weight rice and ate it in one sitting. (Filled up two Tupperware's to the point of over flow, came up to about 475 carbs) Then finished that off with a litre of Banana milk, poured over a bowl of Rice Krispies.

What surprised me, was that I felt very calm afterwards. No brain fog or anything. Definitely keeping it up. I still have a very clear brain from the ketosis and didn't come down with any carb cravings or hypoglycaemia either. Win win!
(#11)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-13-2013, 02:24 PM

Good deal. I feel once you start getting used to going low carb or even a couple of days then slam the carbs in you will start processing it better and utilizing it for energy and training better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
So, I went for 500g of dry weight rice and ate it in one sitting. (Filled up two Tupperware's to the point of over flow, came up to about 475 carbs) Then finished that off with a litre of Banana milk, poured over a bowl of Rice Krispies.

What surprised me, was that I felt very calm afterwards. No brain fog or anything. Definitely keeping it up. I still have a very clear brain from the ketosis and didn't come down with any carb cravings or hypoglycaemia either. Win win!