IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Athletic Edge Nutrition
Reload this Page Kubitzky's Pre-Surge Unleashed Mini-Log
Athletic Edge Nutrition Discuss or Log Athletic Edge Nutrition's products

Kubitzky's Pre-Surge Unleashed Mini-Log
(#1)
Old
Kubitzky is on a distinguished road

Default Kubitzky's Pre-Surge Unleashed Mini-Log - 07-20-2012, 12:13 PM

Aiight guys, here it goes!
Pre-Surge Un-Leashed New Formulation Review from Dr. Kubitzky !

First of, thanks AEN and the reps for allowing me to log it.

Atheltic Edge Nutrition's Pre-Surge Un-Leashed: Surge of creatine, Nitric Oxide and extreme Rush of Energy to prime MUSCLE GROWTH!

Taste: 10/10: Yeah, I could care less if it get's a 0/10 as long as it's effective but boy was I blown away. The flavor was grape bubble gum and it tasted just like grape bubble gum. It was very nice to drink and easy to go down. I only used 3 oz. of h20 per scoop and the flavor was flat out fantastic!

Energy: 8/10.. Ehh, the first few days was my fault due to lack of calories but when I got my calories in this sure did shine! I was bouncing of the walls but it wasn't a jittery type of energy, it was clean and constant. It lasted throughout the day with very minimal crash. One day I mixed it with IForce Maximize Intense and I CRASHED HARD, lol! It's not up there with Muscle Marinade or Animal Rage in energy but it's very nice and clean. Also, not for those who are stim junkies loooking for the jitters, which is nice to me!

Focus: 7/10: I'm always focused in the gym as I listen to my i-pod and don't text or talk to anyone. I'm in there for one thing and that is it. It did give my slight tunnel vision which I really enjoy. With my focus plus this, it was a nice bonus.

Endruance: 9/10: Again, first few days was crap b/c of calories deficit, but after I ate the correct amount of macros this product shined! I felt like my muscles didn't fatigue as fast and really helped me push those last or 2-3 grueling reps.

Value: 7/10: 25-30$ with shipping is about average for a top tier pre-workout. It will last 15-45 workouts just depending on how many scoops you use, which is a month to a little over a month's worth. I have no problem paying 30$ for a month's supply of a pre-workout.

Ingredients: 9.999/10!: Look on the website for ingredients. I don't have the bottle right infront of me but the ingredients were very impressive. The only thing keeping it from a 10 was not including a full dose of agmatine, but it deffintly got the job done!

Pump: I won't rate for pump because I did stack with PrimaForce Agmatine which is giving MIND BLOWING Pumps! Ha, these 2 stacked is a very solid combo.

Key Pros:
Great energy.
Great endurance.
Nice Price.
2nd to none taste! (Grape Bubble Gum.)

Key Cons:
Did make me use the restroom, wasn't looking for the colon clense but for the effectiveness I'll take it.

Bottom line, this is a product worth looking into, and it makes me open minded to try more AEN products. It's not gonna brake the bank and will last a good while. It's deffintly a top tier pre-workout up there with Rage, Muscle Marinade and Nano Vapor Hardcore Elite Series. (Lol, joking about the Nano Vapor!)

Get Un-Leashed guys, you will NOT be dissapointed.

Life Isn't About Waiting For The Storm To Pass, It's About Learning To Dance In The Freakin Rain.
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-20-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Key Cons:
Did make me use the restroom, wasn't looking for the colon clense but for the effectiveness I'll take it.
Most of these Pre workouts are going to be like that to some extent. Especially with the Caffeine blends that are in it. That is why it is so important to be taking in really good complex carbs and proteins so you don't get that IBS problem.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
E_P_C will become famous soon enough

Default 07-23-2012, 06:24 PM

Solid first impression of Presurge

Athletic Edge Nutrition Representative

Our Products:

APE- Natural Test Booster/Performance Enhancer
LIV- Fat burner with Phospholean
PreSurge- New Pre Workout Formula

PM with any questions

>>> http://www.facebook.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 07-23-2012, 08:00 PM

Nice detail

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.