IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page Creatine 101
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

(#21)
Old
Chemistryguy85 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-26-2012, 07:19 PM

What is the consensus on creatine nitrate? I have read everything from best pump ever to complete waste of money.
(#22)
Old
JGarcia28 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-18-2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistryguy85 View Post
What is the consensus on creatine nitrate? I have read everything from best pump ever to complete waste of money.
I've enjoyed creatine nitrate pump wise. Thats for sure. Umm, as far as how it works, I havent really felt a significant difference. The added pump factor is enough to sway me towards a pre workout like fierce with creatine nitrate rather than one without it. (If they have very similar profiles)

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

~198lbs since last weigh in

RAW Stats:
Deadlift: 455lbs+ (Old Max)
RackPull Deadlift (from knee height): 600+lbs
Squat: 405+lbs
Box Squat (below parallel): 495lbs x 7-8
Bench Press: 300+lbs
Dumbell Press: 105+lbs
RAW Total: Over 9000

(Cold) Measurements:
Arms: 16.5in.+
Quads: 27in.+
Calves: ~16.5in.
Forearms: ~13in.
(#23)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-18-2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarcia28 View Post
I've enjoyed creatine nitrate pump wise. Thats for sure. Umm, as far as how it works, I havent really felt a significant difference. The added pump factor is enough to sway me towards a pre workout like fierce with creatine nitrate rather than one without it. (If they have very similar profiles)
Hmmm, many users report this very thing with Karbolyn

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#24)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 04-18-2012, 10:06 PM

Creapure all the way...
(#25)
Old

Default 04-23-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Hmmm, many users report this very thing with Karbolyn
Hop off the karbolyn band wagon. carbs and water will do the same thing. this is a creatine thread, not another opportunity for you to throw around your crap products.

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.

RAW Stats:

(Cold) Measurements:
(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-23-2012, 09:35 AM

You know you're about one post away from being banned. I can understand you may not like some products but don't come in here slamming a product if you have not tried it. Or even if you have give your opinion as to why it did not work and be on your way. This is not the place for that.

I could say the same thing about you lying about your numbers down there. 9000lbs total pounds really

So stay off the attitude and talk sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarcia28 View Post
Hop off the karbolyn band wagon. carbs and water will do the same thing. this is a creatine thread, not another opportunity for you to throw around your crap products.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#27)
Old
AX
DevilDog324 will become famous soon enough

Default 04-23-2012, 10:19 AM

Just shows the maturity level we are dealing with Mac.

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

Liftin weights, and eatin steaks!

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#28)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-23-2012, 10:21 AM

Yeah I know we get them coming through here every once in awhile.

(#29)
Old

Default 04-23-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
You know you're about one post away from being banned. I can understand you may not like some products but don't come in here slamming a product if you have not tried it. Or even if you have give your opinion as to why it did not work and be on your way. This is not the place for that.

I could say the same thing about you lying about your numbers down there. 9000lbs total pounds really

So stay off the attitude and talk sense.
Understandable Mac. I'm not here to flame but this wasn't started by me. Also, "over 9000" is an online reference to a term used in old school dragonball-z cartoons, an online joke.

RAW Stats:

(Cold) Measurements:
(#30)
Old

Default 04-23-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog324 View Post
Just shows the maturity level we are dealing with Mac.
Bro please.

RAW Stats:

(Cold) Measurements:
(#31)
Old
AX
DevilDog324 will become famous soon enough

Default 04-23-2012, 08:32 PM

Calling out a supplement company on their products and then bringing up past threads to just bash the company...

Sounds real mature to me...

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

Liftin weights, and eatin steaks!

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#32)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-24-2012, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog324 View Post
Calling out a supplement company on their products and then bringing up past threads to just bash the company...

Sounds real mature to me...
Ya man...save the bashing. If it's bunk, believe you me, I'll be severely honest.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#33)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-19-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larybell View Post
Creatine is a protein building block or amino acid that is created by the body through the liver, pancreas and kidneys and also found in foods such as fish or meat.

But I'm going to humor you for the time being.