IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Bodybuilding Supplements
Reload this Page Lipodrene with ephedra
Bodybuilding Supplements Find out which bodybuilding supplements work and what their effects are on performance!

Lipodrene with ephedra
(#1)
Old
The IPYU Lab Rat
Jacentk2 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via ICQ to Jacentk2 Send a message via AIM to Jacentk2 Send a message via MSN to Jacentk2 Send a message via Yahoo to Jacentk2 Send a message via Skype™ to Jacentk2
Default Lipodrene with ephedra - 12-31-2010, 07:16 PM

While surfing the store on the site I saw this item:

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/hi-tech/...th-ephedra.htm

I thought that ephedra was still banned or has something change while I was over seas?
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 12-31-2010, 08:17 PM

It is but im rhinkin its ehpedra extract. Either way it works. I lost over 40 pounds and leaned out w it. Proof in my avatar.

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 01-04-2011, 12:24 PM

^^ ditto. It is, in fact, 25 mg ephedra extract. It's made with the leaves of the plant so that its not the same as ephedra found in former products. Extract or not i've taken this product before and have had excellent results every time. It also has a lipase inhibitor component which i think was my favorite part as well as hoodia cactus as an appetite suppressant. When i bumped up to 2 pills/dose i started getting really jittery so I would not recommend taking late in the day....or prior to using a table saw haha

(#4)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM

^ha losing a finger doesn't count as cutting body weight.
(#5)
Old
The IPYU Lab Rat
Jacentk2 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via ICQ to Jacentk2 Send a message via AIM to Jacentk2 Send a message via MSN to Jacentk2 Send a message via Yahoo to Jacentk2 Send a message via Skype™ to Jacentk2
Default 01-04-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernIllinois View Post
^^ ditto. It is, in fact, 25 mg ephedra extract. It's made with the leaves of the plant so that its not the same as ephedra found in former products. Extract or not i've taken this product before and have had excellent results every time. It also has a lipase inhibitor component which i think was my favorite part as well as hoodia cactus as an appetite suppressant. When i bumped up to 2 pills/dose i started getting really jittery so I would not recommend taking late in the day....or prior to using a table saw haha
When did you start using it, for how long, what were your results and routine like? Sorry when i go into research mode.....I go hardcore.
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-05-2011, 03:33 PM

I dont remember the how long ago i used it but I have ran it 3 times during cutting cycles to give me more energy for AM cardio. When I take thermos I take them religiously at the exact same time since halflife is so short. I took 2 pills in the morning with a full glass of water then waited about 30 minutes and went for a run/jog for a little over 6 miles (I knew when to start because i my hands would get jittery). came back and ate breakfast. I would take my 3rd pill later in the day around 4 with my NOxplode, wait 20 to 30, then head to the gym for a brisk jog on the treadmill then do my routine. When I cut i usually do a 3 day split: Chest/Tri's/Abs, Back/Bi's/Calves, Shoulders/Quads/Hams (I know it's different to do legs and shoulders the same day but shoulder day is my favorite day and leg day is my least favorite so it made my day suck less) Usually I would try for failure on my 6th rep when cutting but to each his own. Before you make a purchase I recommend looking up USP lab's Oxyelite Pro. I've used it for 2 cycles now and I have just as good (if not better) results than with lipodrene and no jittery side effects

(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 01-06-2011, 02:19 AM

its all in what you can put up with man, I cycle it daily. like day one 1 pill day two 2 pills day 3 three pills day four 4 pills. Then back to one... take as much as you can without gettin shakes or jitters. ITS STRONG STUFF, workd great for me 8 weeks of this resulted in 9 percent body fat and about 30 pounds of weight lost...

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-06-2011, 12:58 PM

^yeah that's pretty close to the results i got as well. I was 224lbs and 14% BF when i started it and after my 2nd bottle I was 195. Since i've started Oxyelite pro, as of this morning, I'm 180.8lbs and I'll check my BF% today at the gym.

(#9)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 01-06-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernIllinois View Post
^yeah that's pretty close to the results i got as well. I was 224lbs and 14% BF when i started it and after my 2nd bottle I was 195. Since i've started Oxyelite pro, as of this morning, I'm 180.8lbs and I'll check my BF% today at the gym.
Dude 40+ pounds of weight loss is solid work, keep hashing it out and jump on stage southern!
(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-06-2011, 03:20 PM

yeah turns out upping my cardio really helps...who knew haha. Its been about 9 - 10 months since I was 224 so it wasn't really a quick change. My picture on the left << is when i was still in the 220 range, I need to get a new one up sometime soon

Lipodrene...
(#11)
Old
shaheersiddiqui is on a distinguished road

Default Lipodrene... - 10-22-2014, 08:54 AM

Lipodrene with Ephedra is a supplement for strategic weight loss and disciplined regime to gain a healthy body.
(#12)
Old
nbfootball65 is on a distinguished road

Default 11-18-2015, 04:55 PM

pretty sure lipodrene has ephedra and DMAA. Powerful stuff. Ephedra is not the same as ephedrine. It's a different form but it's legal and it works.
(#13)
Old
maxnout is on a distinguished road

Default 05-25-2016, 02:56 PM

dmaa and ephedra..that's nuts. ephedra alone is plenty. I normally use yellow bullet with 25 mg ephedra and I'm good all day long.
(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 05-26-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnout View Post
dmaa and ephedra..that's nuts. ephedra alone is plenty.
Agreed!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#15)
Old
jackedjimbean is on a distinguished road

Default 07-01-2016, 03:21 PM

The new Lipodrene and hydroxyelite is either neck and neck wit the old version. Even thought FDA has an eye of a hawk, hi-tech is deff making a statement with these products.