IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#7501)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-15-2012, 11:35 AM

Anyone still watch American Chopper? If so, notice that Paul Sr. has shrunk. I think he's off of the juice. Here he was....

And here he is now on current episodes....

Some say the juice made him edgey and severed some relationships like with Paul Jr. But now they are back together and seem to be getting along really well. Odd that if it's all true!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7502)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 10-15-2012, 11:35 AM

Anyone still watch American Chopper? If so, notice that Paul Sr. has shrunk. I think he's off of the juice. Here he was....

And here he is now on current episodes....

Some say the juice made him edgey and severed some relationships like with Paul Jr. But now they are back together and seem to be getting along really well. Odd that if it's all true!
(#7503)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 10-15-2012, 12:30 PM

Havent watched it in years. He looks tiny. Good of they mended the fence.

sent from samsung s3 using taptalk-recarp82

Controlled labs supps.
(#7504)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 10-16-2012, 11:47 AM

Yes I'll have to agree, he does look smaller, but your right he's not as edgy. Of course he could be mellowing out with age, and realizing what he's doing ruining the relationship between him and his son.

PAPAW'S (PGS) BLOG
(#7505)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 10-16-2012, 11:48 AM

Yes I'll have to agree, he does look smaller, but your right he's not as edgy. Of course he could be mellowing out with age, and realizing what he's doing ruining the relationship between him and his son.

PAPAW'S (PGS) BLOG
(#7506)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 10-24-2012, 05:56 PM

just an observation, but i find this forum has a few too many stickys. would it be worth doing a spring clean and ploughing through them? decide which ones to keep, which ones to throw out? i havent read half of them beacuse theres so many. could just be me though?
(#7507)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-24-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
just an observation, but i find this forum has a few too many stickys. would it be worth doing a spring clean and ploughing through them? decide which ones to keep, which ones to throw out? i havent read half of them beacuse theres so many. could just be me though?
Yes indeed! I'll get on that in the next day or two

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7508)
Old

Default 10-24-2012, 06:01 PM

ah ha! good! glad you agree, i diddnt want to feel like i was prying or anything being the new guy and all.
(#7509)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-25-2012, 04:39 PM

I weeded out some.

Oh and how cool is this!?!?

[ame]http://youtu.be/G9Stx8BgmgY[/ame]

(#7510)
Old

Default 10-25-2012, 05:30 PM

very cool! just wouldn't wana be the guy who has to take the decorations down.
(#7511)
Old

Default 10-25-2012, 08:08 PM

Oh, and rick, nice work on the stickys. the forum looks nice and tidy
(#7512)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-25-2012, 09:09 PM

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#7513)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-25-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
Oh, and rick, nice work on the stickys. the forum looks nice and tidy
No problemo! Lots of expired stuff.

(#7514)
Old

Default 10-26-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
no doubt, you found some perverted humor in that. theres always got to be one hasnt there?
(#7515)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 10-26-2012, 09:45 AM

Yeah Rick got to some of the other stuff. that I over looked It took me awhile to sort through the stickies on this open chat threadand training and exercise thread . I think we just need to have like a limit of 4 or 5 at a time from now on.

(#7516)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-26-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Yeah Rick got to some of the other stuff. that I over looked It took me awhile to sort through the stickies on this open chat threadand training and exercise thread . I think we just need to have like a limit of 4 or 5 at a time from now on.
I got rid of a good 15-20 on the whole forum yesterday.

(#7517)
Old

Default 10-26-2012, 01:16 PM

personally i think 4 or 5 is perfect. mind you, who am i to say? lol
(#7518)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 10-31-2012, 09:27 AM

It took me a bit to get over the annoying side of her (a bit too energetic), but I'm past that now. Jenna Marbles is pretty damn funny! And I'd ......

(#7519)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 11-01-2012, 01:13 PM

This is freakin funny!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw"]Key & Peele: Substitute Teacher - YouTube[/ame]

(#7520)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 11-01-2012, 01:55 PM

that was some funny shit right there I don't care who you are. LOL