IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Challenge Thread - Workout Or Diet Challenges
Reload this Page Welcome to the New Forum.
Challenge Thread - Workout Or Diet Challenges This forum is the brainchild of Emeka Okammor . This is the Challenge Thread. If there is anything Crazy Challenges this is the place to put it. Make sure it is safe to do and all challenges are Do At Your Own Risk.

Welcome to the New Forum.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Welcome to the New Forum. - 06-03-2011, 11:07 AM

Okay everyone. we have gotten this forum off the ground. Now Like I said in the description just make sure you do these at your own risk.

Individuals who do these challenges must understand that Illpumpyouup.com does not take responsibility if you throw up. pass out. have a heart attack. Break a leg. LOL.

Also to the person putting the challenge up. Just make sure the challenge is not so crazy like balancing on a ball doing squats or something. Use Common Sense.

Okay let the challenges begin.

Video would be nice for this as well but it that can't be done well we won't hold it against you. but in today's time when everyone has a video phone it ain't that hard.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
HomeGrown is on a distinguished road

Default 06-03-2011, 11:23 AM

nice deal lets see some challenges here

MAN
(#3)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 06-03-2011, 11:24 AM

Sexy Thread!

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 06-03-2011, 11:32 AM

HUH ? That's what I get for taking a nap.
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-03-2011, 01:09 PM

I think these could be good! But I think OTK and I were the only one's to do Mek's challenge, but maybe it got missed by some. So to more exposure to upcoming challenges!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 06-03-2011, 02:14 PM

Wow, i didn't know OTK went at it. How'd it go?
__________________________________________________ __________________

Here is the Challenge that started the Challenge Thread:

We wanted to not only challenge and push ourselves but this challenge was our way of observing Memorial Day for what is was actually set apart for. Honoring our fallen warriors.

Memorial Leg Day!!

May 30th is Memorial Leg Day. The challenge is to do 10 x 10 on squats. Deep as you can go as heavy as you can go.

Here is the original post http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showpo...&postcount=196

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-03-2011, 02:24 PM

After yesterday anything with the word leg in it is not appealing...I am sore as hell...But I am for sure up to some challenges and if Mek's is still standing im on it next week!!!BRING IT!!!!!

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#8)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 06-03-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne View Post
After yesterday anything with the word leg in it is not appealing...I am sore as hell...But I am for sure up to some challenges and if Mek's is still standing im on it next week!!!BRING IT!!!!!
lol, I like it!!

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#9)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-03-2011, 03:59 PM

Unaware?

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#10)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-03-2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Wow, i didn't know OTK went at it. How'd it go?
It tore my ass up, literally. Haha. I went for 225 just to ensure I could make it and boy I was feeling in trouble after the sixth set! I had some minor sunburn on my neck and the bar was giving it hell so on the 9th and 10th sets I switched it to front squats. It was fairly rough because I normally do a lot of ATG singles,doubles,and triples so I had zero leg endurance! Only rest was letting my brother do his set and jumping back in.
I think I'm going to do some more high rep work today, Fridays are squat nights. I'm thinking either 245 10x10, or 185 20x10
(#11)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 06-04-2011, 12:20 AM

I did not go ATG on mine, but my first 5 sets were below parallel. After that...who TF knows! I went as deep as I could and still feel like I was at least going to parallel and pretty certain they all did. But what matters most is my twigs are FRIED!!!!!

I seriously can NOT wait until I'm healed from this. I think I will have made a huge leap forward in strength and size. I plan on doing it again in about a month or so. If and when I do and there's no other challenge currently going on.....IT WILL BE ON!!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-04-2011, 09:54 AM

I'm going to talk to the owner of that damn store and get my top squat bar back so I can squat. I want to do this challenge.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I'm going to talk to the owner of that damn store and get my top squat bar back so I can squat. I want to do this challenge.
Is this the same gym that has your other equipment too?