IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > Giveaways & Sweepstakes
Reload this Page LG's New Liquid Trifecta Stack
Giveaways & Sweepstakes Check here often for info on product giveaways for the forum members and announcements on other giveaways and sweepstakes.

LG's New Liquid Trifecta Stack
(#1)
Old
lukehayd is on a distinguished road

Default LG's New Liquid Trifecta Stack - 08-14-2012, 03:57 PM

Alright I'm new here and so I'm gonna start things off right!
Who wants to log the new Liquid Trifecta Stack?
Looking for 3 quality loggers to run this.
Must be:
21 or older
Willing to post at least 3-4 times per week
Running this stack only (exceptions for staples ie: fish oil, protein etc.)

So let's get the apps in with your stats and goals and why you would like to log this and why I should choose you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 578900_500157629999399_1620405076_n.jpg (32.7 KB, 14 views)
(#2)
Old

Default 08-15-2012, 07:03 PM

Where's the apps at guys? Does anybody want this?
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM

Can you tell us about it....cause I'm lazy?

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old

Default 08-16-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Can you tell us about it....cause I'm lazy?
Sure!! LOL!

How's this?

The LG Sciences Trifecta Stack has been around for a long time but overwhelmingly we've been asked when we plan on bringing back the Liquid Masterdrol portion of the cycle. That got our brains flowing and although our Trifecta Kit is still the best selling prohormone kit we needed to do something different to get people excited about a new kit! Maybe a new prohormone, the original BEAST that was liquid masterdrol will get your attention!

Why Liquids over Pills?

The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250X more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

Methyl 1-D Liquid - Faster Delivery + A New Prohormone

Methyl 1-D has always been our flagship product and when formulating Methyl-1D Liquid, we wanted to give Methyl 1-D Liquid an extra kick! Understand that as a liquid you will get an immediate bump in activity from the faster absorption but we thought you needed more!

We added in our newest prohormone 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, 5a-Hydroxy for short. This prohormone will add more androgenic effects to Methyl 1-D Liquid and increase the strength boosting effects. Add that to the original prohormone, throw in some anti-estrogens and you get a product that is potent enough to be called Methyl 1-D.

MMv3 Liquid Masterdrol REBORN!

Following on our popular Liquid Masterdrol product, we knew we needed to put together something equally strong and intense. We combined the oral delivery power of epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

Liquid Formadrol

To end your cycle on a high note the liquid version of Formadrol gives you amazing estrogen control along with prostate support. We combined the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor "BENZO" along with ultra pure trans resveratrol to knock down the nasty effects of estrogen and help you recover. Finally we added in a potent nettle extract to help with PCT.
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-16-2012, 05:41 PM

I love doing logs but I'm already halfway through downing a bottle of formadrol xt.

Q's tho, any word on if the liquid formadrol has better bioavailability than the caps?

Is the "new prohormone" 5a-hydroxy laxogenin or is it something entirely different?

And isn't epiandrosterone 3b-hydroxy-5a-andstostan-17-one?

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#6)
Old

Default 08-17-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
I love doing logs but I'm already halfway through downing a bottle of formadrol xt.

Q's tho, any word on if the liquid formadrol has better bioavailability than the caps?

Is the "new prohormone" 5a-hydroxy laxogenin or is it something entirely different?

And isn't epiandrosterone 3b-hydroxy-5a-andstostan-17-one?
Sorry it took a while to get back to you. I am on several forums so my time is limited.

1.) The liquid formadrol should have better bioavailability due to the delivery system in which it is absorbed faster.

2.) I will check into this. I am not familiar with either of these compounds.

3.) Yes, it is a natural metabolite of DHEA.
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-17-2012, 03:27 PM

I def spelled androstan wrong, my bad on that part.

As for the 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, I inquired about this to a chem guru in the game. Somebody at LG is getting tricky with nomenclature to fool people like, well, me who can't do chemistry. He says it's probably a metabolite of 17a-hydroxyprogesterone. More specifically, the 5alpha,3beta OH reduced metabolite.

Then via another LG rep, it's an analogue to 5ohp which Taurus Labs was selling as progesterone.

I won't go further, but there's stuff out on the net for anyone wishing to look into these more.

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#8)
Old

Default 08-20-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
I def spelled androstan wrong, my bad on that part.

As for the 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, I inquired about this to a chem guru in the game. Somebody at LG is getting tricky with nomenclature to fool people like, well, me who can't do chemistry. He says it's probably a metabolite of 17a-hydroxyprogesterone. More specifically, the 5alpha,3beta OH reduced metabolite.

Then via another LG rep, it's an analogue to 5ohp which Taurus Labs was selling as progesterone.

I won't go further, but there's stuff out on the net for anyone wishing to look into these more.
Taurus Nutrition's 5aOHP was/is a nice leaning compound. It received a lot of praise in sponsored and unsponsored logs.

I tell you what, you've said on another forum that you don't want to waste your money on this, so how about I let you run it for free. Give me a good honest log and go into it with a halfway open mind. "Just another DHEA product -don't waste your money!" has been thrown around alot because on some papers it says it doesn't work. Just remember, on paper, the bumblebee can't fly but in life it does.

Sound fair to you?
(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-20-2012, 10:56 AM

Ya I'll run it, need another 2 weeks though for my system to clear out of everything and my diet to stabilize after my vaca this passed weekend. But I will def run an honest log/writeup on it. I don't really do a set number of reps/sets but I've logged plenty of other stuff to know what's working/changing my body and what's not. IDK if you've read around here or not but I have a few other logs on here you can check out.

(#10)
Old

Default 08-20-2012, 11:20 AM

Alright cool! Yeah I checked out one of your logs already. ;-) I'll run this promo for another week and if no one else jumps on it, then I guess it'll just be you. That should get you through your 2 weeks after the shipping time is added in there.

Anybody else??????
(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-20-2012, 01:12 PM

Where's DD to motivate me? Head to head logs are sweet.

(#12)
Old
AX
DevilDog324 will become famous soon enough

Default 08-20-2012, 09:59 PM

Well heck I guess I can jump in on this! Lol. Some friendly competition never hurt.

I have a stable diet, train 5 days a week. I have some logs up in the forums you can check out.

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

Liftin weights, and eatin steaks!

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-21-2012, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog324 View Post
Well heck I guess I can jump in on this! Lol. Some friendly competition never hurt.

I have a stable diet, train 5 days a week. I have some logs up in the forums you can check out.
"Leh Go" lol

(#14)
Old
AX

Default 08-21-2012, 10:49 AM

Race to 200. Haha

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#15)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 08-21-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Race to 200. Haha
At what % bf?

I pray at night hoping to hit 200 mostly natty. Think I need more squats!

(#16)
Old

Default 08-21-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:

Alright!! That's two down, one to go! Anybody else want to get in on this to make it a three-some? Wait wut!?
(#17)
Old
AX

Default 08-21-2012, 09:22 PM

Dude I'm going through a little mini cut so I probably won't hit 200 (if I even do) till winter. Lol

Luke you ready for me to send you my info?

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

(#18)
Old

Default 08-21-2012, 09:59 PM

I'll give it till Sunday night if no one else jumps in sooner. I'll get all you guys' info then.
(#19)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-22-2012, 02:57 PM

I'm fighting the urge.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#20)
Old
AX

Default 08-22-2012, 02:59 PM

You know you want to Rick. Lol

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete