IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Topic of the Week
Reload this Page Steriods: Worth the Risks??
Topic of the Week Just what it says. Each week we will have a new Topic to discuss. If you have one, feel free to start it.

(#41)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 03-08-2012, 04:35 PM

thanks for the input.ill keep that in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Def not a goof idea, run it FULL dose lololollol

I choose equipoise over deca, or if available nandrolone phenylpropionate. Keeps the wood safer

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?s3vjht

Controlled labs supps.
(#42)
Old
thedunhill225 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-19-2012, 02:29 AM

Just read this thread so...

First any free man SHOULD be able to consume any substance he pleases to consume. If the founding fathers of this land had even a thought of that ever being denied it would have been an amendment.

Personal exp is plenty. In the past I have done small cycles and cycles that would be considered large for the average man, I have trained for years gear free, I have trained while on gear for over a year, I am currently on trt at 100 mgs a week and if I ever do a masters show I am sure I will cycle again.

Is it healthy? Pretty safe to say the answer is no but I also don't think carrying a large amount of mass for your frame is healthy, with or without gear.

Are there sides? YES and they start at any dose. It's a personal choice if they are worth it. Sure lower doses mean lower sides in SOME AREAS but in other areas...100 mgs of Deca or test or eq, etc... Will give you the same side as 4 grams will (but additional sides will come with that 4 gram dose). Are sides more prevalent than then used to be? Yup. Why? Cause of doses used and poor advice....example: I belong to some of the gear sites and I tell every newb seeking advice to AT LEAST check the post history of those giving advice cause I have seen over and over again where someone is asking for first cycle advice one month....a month later there giving advice....a month after that they are giving a female full contest prep cycle advice. The web can offer you good advice....it can also screw ya over quick.

Do steroids make champions? Ya bet your ass they do! In EVERY sport. Let's look at the bonds case. Bonds is an athletic genetic freak....doubt anyone will argue that.... Well after the fact every sports writer and broadcaster was talking about how OBVIOUS it was he was geared up...at 6'1" he got HUGE...all the way up to....240.... But those same guys praise the NFL for its testing??? Bonds, a genetic freak, was obvious at 240 but he would be an undersized LB in the NFL! There are maybe a handful of LBs in the NFL as genetically gifted as bonds BUT almost every one is bigger, stronger and more muscular.....but the NFL drug tests! Lol.
To people that say "the same guys would be champs without drugs. Um...no they wouldn't because another dude WOULD be using! I have know a handful of REAL genetic freaks that were drug free (well GEAR free) and take 40-50 lbs of jay in contest shape.... I don't think he could stand next to them.

How much do drugs help? Well just to point to one study I remember.... They gave college age men 600 mgs of test e for 16 weeks with ZERO wt training at all....after 16 weeks they had gained over 20 pounds of MUSCLE on average with ZERO TRAINING AT ALL! Yea people, gear works and IS a big reason why huge men are in fact HUGE! If ya use and admit that, good for you. If you can't admit that to yourself... Sorry for you.

Again though, if you are a free man you should be able to consume any substance you damn well please to.

Peace

"Tell the bi7ches get a stick, I'm done leading the blind"
Nicki
(#43)
Old
penkalk is on a distinguished road

Default 03-19-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedunhill225 View Post
Just read this thread so...

First any free man SHOULD be able to consume any substance he pleases to consume. If the founding fathers of this land had even a thought of that ever being denied it would have been an amendment.

Personal exp is plenty. In the past I have done small cycles and cycles that would be considered large for the average man, I have trained for years gear free, I have trained while on gear for over a year, I am currently on trt at 100 mgs a week and if I ever do a masters show I am sure I will cycle again.

Is it healthy? Pretty safe to say the answer is no but I also don't think carrying a large amount of mass for your frame is healthy, with or without gear.

Are there sides? YES and they start at any dose. It's a personal choice if they are worth it. Sure lower doses mean lower sides in SOME AREAS but in other areas...100 mgs of Deca or test or eq, etc... Will give you the same side as 4 grams will (but additional sides will come with that 4 gram dose). Are sides more prevalent than then used to be? Yup. Why? Cause of doses used and poor advice....example: I belong to some of the gear sites and I tell every newb seeking advice to AT LEAST check the post history of those giving advice cause I have seen over and over again where someone is asking for first cycle advice one month....a month later there giving advice....a month after that they are giving a female full contest prep cycle advice. The web can offer you good advice....it can also screw ya over quick.

Do steroids make champions? Ya bet your ass they do! In EVERY sport. Let's look at the bonds case. Bonds is an athletic genetic freak....doubt anyone will argue that.... Well after the fact every sports writer and broadcaster was talking about how OBVIOUS it was he was geared up...at 6'1" he got HUGE...all the way up to....240.... But those same guys praise the NFL for its testing??? Bonds, a genetic freak, was obvious at 240 but he would be an undersized LB in the NFL! There are maybe a handful of LBs in the NFL as genetically gifted as bonds BUT almost every one is bigger, stronger and more muscular.....but the NFL drug tests! Lol.
To people that say "the same guys would be champs without drugs. Um...no they wouldn't because another dude WOULD be using! I have know a handful of REAL genetic freaks that were drug free (well GEAR free) and take 40-50 lbs of jay in contest shape.... I don't think he could stand next to them.

How much do drugs help? Well just to point to one study I remember.... They gave college age men 600 mgs of test e for 16 weeks with ZERO wt training at all....after 16 weeks they had gained over 20 pounds of MUSCLE on average with ZERO TRAINING AT ALL! Yea people, gear works and IS a big reason why huge men are in fact HUGE! If ya use and admit that, good for you. If you can't admit that to yourself... Sorry for you.

Again though, if you are a free man you should be able to consume any substance you damn well please to.

Peace
I can see your point. there are alot of things the founding fathers would roll in there graves about. we have become somewhat of a nanny state, maybe not like some other countries, but slowly going that way.

70 years ago you could buy any drug you wanted to use as you see fit. I know many would say people can't handle the decision to use whatever, prolly true today but that is mostly because they are used to the government looking out for them. if the government didnt pursue the roll of protecting people from bad decisions they would learn the hard way and be collectively more wise.

also it is apparent to me that there is not much logic to many of the drug laws, for example compare the health effects of weed vs. alcohol. i think this is mostly due to cultural preconceptions about what is the norm. like was mentioned earlier, bodybuilding and steroids slide into more of a subculture, so miss out on the support of population at large. just what i think from my observations.
(#44)
Old
thedunhill225 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-19-2012, 08:37 AM

Also it seems like every group wants their drug of choice legal and instead of arguing about freedoms they argue safety. It's a dumb argument. We have the RIGHT to do things that are not safe, one drug of choice is no different than another persona drug of choice. You are correct when you talk about how the gov has basically created a "nanny state".... Some act like THEY want or deserve freedom but even most of them still want the gov to protect the people making choices different than their own because THOSE poor people are to stupid to know better. Most people have no clue how much recreation drug use is really going on.... How their kids teacher is taking opiates to sleep at nt, how their kids bus driver is on stims stronger than coke for their "A.D.D." , how their kid themselves are popping pulls to cram for finals, etc... They think its ok to take their xanies cause the doc said they have "anxiety" when in reality the docs going "its called life lady, its stressful but I gotta make a living so here....take these". Most of our drug laws are based on racism anyway.....ah it ain't gonna change, I just wish it would.

Peace.

"Tell the bi7ches get a stick, I'm done leading the blind"
Nicki