IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page RickB's Whatever Thread
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#941)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-24-2015, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Siiiick. I'm currently buying parts for my new build...she's gonna be a powerhouse.
Cool!!! Post a pic when done!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#942)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 12-31-2015, 11:43 AM

So possibly one of the most stressful years of my life....(could be worse...I know). But at work we've gone through a huuuuuge software conversion due to my request. So felt a lot of weight of hoping all goes well. That and a couple of injuries have me out of sorts.

I have logged 455 hours on Skyrim and nearing 300 on Fallout 4. Damn you Bethesda! Games are somewhat buggy, but they are too cool to care.

Hoping to get back in the gym after I have surgery on my hip. Will dabble until then since most of the pain is not there.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#943)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-22-2016, 10:57 PM

Regarding the conversion...daily consumer accounting is going well. Inventory and General Accounting...not so much. I feel like I am about to have to rattle some cages with that company.