IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page who made the mistake of letting this guy back in
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

who made the mistake of letting this guy back in
(#1)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default who made the mistake of letting this guy back in - 03-24-2014, 09:09 PM

Whats up ipyu forum? Im trying to make a come back and get involved here again. See a lot of new names and even old schoolers being active lately, so im prettt excited to get in everyones koolaid again. Operating via phone right now, tried tapatalk and didnt understand wtf was going on there, so im sorry im not spamming every new log. But I will be shortly.

As well as a log for myself, as I went through a lot since last being here
(#2)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 03-25-2014, 12:06 PM

I've been rather absent myself recently - though most of us have to be honest, it needs to change, this is a good forum!

I'll be checking back in regularly from now, and I may have to get my wooden stick out and give some of the others a poke to wake them up. I haven't seen some of the others in over a year now.
(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-26-2014, 04:31 PM

Yeah. Sadly people come and go in the forum life lol. Good to see you here and working at it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-27-2014, 01:21 PM

Waddup OTK?!? Glad to see you back on! Congrats on your new addition as well! Hope the noob is healthy!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-31-2014, 05:22 PM

I'm a ghost. Part laziness, part life happening. Good to see you're alive!

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 04-01-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
I'm a ghost. Part laziness, part life happening. Good to see you're alive!

Welcome to my world! I'm still lifting (well...I started back a few months ago) but I just lack the fire I did for 6 yrs solid! Not sure why!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7)
Old

Default 04-01-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Welcome to my world! I'm still lifting (well...I started back a few months ago) but I just lack the fire I did for 6 yrs solid! Not sure why!
Are you still on a vegan diet? Perhaps the dietary transition was too much stress on your body? A Cobalamin (B12) deficiency is not unheard of with vegans.
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-04-2014, 11:19 AM

good to see you guys on again. I'm always here but for the most part just lurking.

Forums are still a great place for information but with facebook. twitter, and instagram people have other outlets to get information. I would not mind to see you guys putting information on these other social sites leading to the forum. It is astounding to see what people really don't know and they need to know the right way in the way of health and fitness not bro science

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#9)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-04-2014, 11:19 AM

good to see you guys on again. I'm always here but for the most part just lurking.

Forums are still a great place for information but with facebook. twitter, and instagram people have other outlets to get information. I would not mind to see you guys putting information on these other social sites leading to the forum. It is astounding to see what people really don't know and they need to know the right way in the way of health and fitness not bro science

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#10)
Old

Default 04-05-2014, 05:27 PM

I'llPumpYouUp is a very popular store... Perhaps we can talk the guys into promoting the forum more on the main site? Maybe we just need a bit more exposure there?

After all, it only benefits IllPumpYouUp having us here; we'll generate more money for the company in the long run by motivating more people to stay in the gym - thus keeping them here, buying the supplements...
(#11)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-07-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
Are you still on a vegan diet? Perhaps the dietary transition was too much stress on your body? A Cobalamin (B12) deficiency is not unheard of with vegans.
No, I've fallen off the wagon although I still believe it has more benefits than disadvantages. We have a fitness health fair here at work and about 3 wks before it, I'm going to attempt all vegan again to see what my blood panel looks like. I really enjoy eating that way, but in Texas where we are....MEAT seems to be a must LOL!

(#12)
Old

Default 04-07-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
No, I've fallen off the wagon although I still believe it has more benefits than disadvantages. We have a fitness health fair here at work and about 3 wks before it, I'm going to attempt all vegan again to see what my blood panel looks like. I really enjoy eating that way, but in Texas where we are....MEAT seems to be a must LOL!

I'm just as bad. I was on a Keto diet for over a year and a half, and I've just recently started eating rice and oats again. It didn't half give me a lift though! I was beginning to get a bit moody without some carbohydrate flexibility, but I'll more than likely return to Keto again at some point - it was so good.

I'd be interested to see what your blood panel comes out like - I wonder how it differers from past tests? And in comparison to other peoples? I know that '30 Bananas a Day' guy has near perfect health markers across the board.

I've never gone vegan myself, but I can imagine very calm digestion - especially with a raw vegan/fruitarian diet. I was accidentally vegetarian for a while, but never vegan.

I must admit though, you've done well. If I was living in Texas, there would be no way I'd abstain from meat. I can taste the barbecue from here.