IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness

IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//index.php)
-   Athletic Edge Nutrition (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Brad is going APE!! (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//showthread.php?t=15450)

brad1224 05-20-2013 09:26 AM

Brad is going APE!!

Ok so i just want to thank E_P_C and Athletic Edge Nutrition for giving me a chance to log APE.

The only goal I have is to get bigger and stronger without much fat gain, will be all out bulking here in the next few month or so. When I start that phase of my training I will be ok with some xtra fat and water gain but for now id like to just gain that there lean muscle!

My supplements that I am taking:
EFX K-OTIC
EFX Kre-alkalyn
EFX Karbolyn
APE from Athletic Edge Nutrition
Whey iso (just whatever i have on hand at the time)
EFX VitaDrive
EFX I-Rush 475

Then the daily "support supplements" Like omegas, Vit c and such
Ill be training 5 days out of the week taking off Friday and Sunday usually.

Today I Will be hitting chest/tri Ill throw up my workout and first day results.

APE by Athletic Edge Nutrition:
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/athletic...rition/ape.htm

cheftepesh 05-20-2013 12:51 PM

Can't wait to see this. I have been interested in seeing what APE can do.

brad1224 05-20-2013 01:48 PM

thanks for joining brotha!!!!!

we shall see how it goes, my training and diet are on point

E_P_C 05-20-2013 07:26 PM

Subbed :cool:

brad1224 05-21-2013 09:54 AM

Day 1:

Today was a great day! I hit chest and tri. Went pretty heavy today. I didnt feel anything out of the ordinary. All the energy and pumps i had were prob from the pre and the food i eat. Im expecting to feel a real difference in about two weeks!

Here was my workout:

Decline Bench
Hammer Incline machine
Flat DB flys
Scull Crushers
Cable overhead ext

Then i hit 20 mins of HIIT for some cardio

brad1224 05-21-2013 09:54 AM

Day 1:

Today was a great day! I hit chest and tri. Went pretty heavy today. I didnt feel anything out of the ordinary. All the energy and pumps i had were prob from the pre and the food i eat. Im expecting to feel a real difference in about two weeks!

Here was my workout:

Decline Bench
Hammer Incline machine
Flat DB flys
Scull Crushers
Cable overhead ext

brad1224 05-21-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E_P_C (Post 158244)
Subbed :cool:

thanks for joining boss man. should be a good ride :[][]:

recarp82 05-21-2013 11:37 AM

Looking good. Supp logs are goin wild on here lately.

sent from samsung s3 using taptalk-recarp82

E_P_C 05-22-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad1224 (Post 158249)
Day 1:

Here was my workout:

Decline Bench
Hammer Incline machine
Flat DB flys
Scull Crushers
Cable overhead ext

Good to see you have realistic expectations and dont expect instantaneous results like some users

:[][]:

RickB 05-22-2013 01:56 PM

APE was good to me! Rock it B-RAD!!!

brad1224 05-23-2013 04:36 PM

Thanks guys! been killing it. only been 3 lifts but my lifts are still going good

brad1224 05-23-2013 04:39 PM

Day 2:

Back/bi

Went pretty heavy, been tweaking my form on back a little. I am aiming to get my lower lats to pop more. Thickness would be nice too. Same thing for today, nothing new to report.

Lift:

Wide cable pulldown
BB Row
DB Row
BB curl/ss/Hammer Curl
Preacher Machine

also hit 20 mins of HIIT Cardio

brad1224 05-23-2013 04:41 PM

Day 4:

Shoulders

Today I started with a different excersize that i havent done in a few months and i was way stronger but i also gained a lot since i hit thist machine first. I was super pumped today. Shoulders are starting to over power my arms so i dont do too much for them just shoot for the pump. Feeling leaner but could be the cardio. Like i said i am hoping to report some great result here in the next week or two.

Shoulders:

Hammer Shoulder press
reverse flys
DB upright row
Side laterals/ss/smith shrugs

No cardio just heavy abs.

E_P_C 05-24-2013 10:16 AM

Good stuff brah

brad1224 05-28-2013 09:26 AM

Day 5:

Hit arms. The pump i had was out of control. Strength is still the same but my pump was ridiculous! hoping to feel something this week.

Heres the workout:

BB Curls
Hammer Curls
E-z bar Preacher
Skull crushers
straight bar press down (cable)
DB overhead extention.

brad1224 05-28-2013 09:32 AM

Day 6 was rest day

Day 7

Killed legs. Started playing around wit feet position so i wasnt as strong as i usually am, but that was ok because my legs were toast by the end of the workout. so far not real change but i am feeling that i am starting to repair faster than usual.

Legs:

leg extention
ATG squats
Close stance leg press
Stiff leg dead
Laying leg curl
lunges
Calve raises

E_P_C 05-29-2013 07:01 PM

Good updates!

brad1224 05-30-2013 09:30 AM

Monday i hit chest which would be day 8 and the start of Week 2:

i had a great workout and strong one just like last week. You know when your have your diet and supps in sync when you have the same killer workout and pump you did the week before, i hate when you have a sick workout one week then that next week you do almost the same one but it totally sucks, your weaker or you cant catch a damn pump. An update i can see so far is that i am starting to repair faster. My muscles dont stay as sore for a very long time. Strength is slowly climbing but im not a strength kinda of guy, i wanna look good and thats what im aiming for.

Chest:

decline BB bench
Incline Hammer
High Cable Flys
Two arm DB over head
SS-Straight bar press down/Rope ext.

20 Mins of HIIT cardio.

Did two Calve extention lifts with 3 sets to failure also.

brad1224 05-30-2013 09:47 AM

Day 9

Back/bi. Killed it today! i havent dead lifted in a long while. maybe 6 weeks? but before then i only hit 6 plates for 1. today i hit 6 plates for 3 or 4 cant remember i was wired haha. Kotic kicks my ass sometimes. APE is slowly approching and i can feel the subtle changes. I eat almost the same thing everyday and keep my staple supps the same daily so when i throw something new into the mix i can feel/see the difference, good or bad. Strength today was def up but from id say 6 weeks ago since i didnt dead for a while. But all other lifts were lifts i havent done in some time other than pull downs and it was strong as last week. I dont got by strength but i know most ppl do so i figure i let you guys know so it will be useful to you if you want to give APE a go.

Back/Bi:

Deads
Pull Down
Standing machine tbar row
Low cable row (arnold style handles)
Heavy db spider curl on other side of preacher
e-z bar cable curl (went for mad squeeze and pump)

Two workouts for abs. Cable Crunches and Hanging leg rases.

20 HIIT cardio was about all i could handle after that workout.

RoaringMad Mac 05-30-2013 10:36 AM

Good stuff That some good pulling there