IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness

IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//index.php)
-   NFL Talk (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Time For Some Football!! (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//showthread.php?t=14666)

emekajokammor 08-23-2011 09:08 AM

Time For Some Football!!
 
The UCF and Saints wagon is gearing up for take off. Better jump on it before it takes off!!

RickB 08-23-2011 09:31 AM

Yes sir! I'm ready for some football!

http://www3.whig.com/whig/blogs/ihav...FaithHill1.jpg

http://www.rockriverfootball.com/rap...eading+Routine

http://thesporg.com/wp-content/uploa...eerleaders.jpg

RickB 08-23-2011 09:38 AM

oh but Drew Brees and Aaron Rogers are my favorite QB's. But I'm a cowboy fan that can't stand Jerry Jones, not big on Tony Romo, but love Witten, Austin, and have high hopes for Dez Bryant! Jenkins needs to step it up this year! Saw him get burned too many times!

emekajokammor 08-23-2011 09:55 AM

My buddy use to play for the cowboys, Marcus Spears. But Jerry Jones is funny to me, the perfect example of so much money that he doesn't know what to do with it.

As for Romo, I think he's an average QB with above average expectations on him. I don't know any QB, maybe Tom Brady, who could satisfy the expectations of that position in Dallas.

Dallas has a lot of drama, lol.

Come on over to the Saints Rick, we have room for ya!

RickB 08-23-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emekajokammor (Post 135924)
My buddy use to play for the cowboys, Marcus Spears. But Jerry Jones is funny to me, the perfect example of so much money that he doesn't know what to do with it.

As for Romo, I think he's an average QB with above average expectations on him. I don't know any QB, maybe Tom Brady, who could satisfy the expectations of that position in Dallas.

Dallas has a lot of drama, lol.

Come on over to the Saints Rick, we have room for ya!

I'd much rather see Kitna in there than Romo! Romo imo, just lacks the fire. Kitna does not! I'm not saying Kitna is the man.... just perhaps the best we've seen with what's in hand.

Why the Cowboys didn't play McGee towards the end when they had nothing to lose to get him some experience under center and see how he looks, is beyond me. But I guess that's why the coaches make the big bucks. To be Jerry's puppets :rolleyes:

I loved when Parcells was there! He kept Romo playing better imo. He made sure he stayed grounded. He was good for that organization, but I have a strong gut feeling that Jerry Jones was the end of Parcells time with the Cowboys. Probably personality conflict as any strong minded coach will have if he comes on board.

FearnonebutOne 08-23-2011 10:42 AM

Romo sucks!! Matter fact I am not a big NFL fan to start with however the college world is about to be just as bad..JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!! anyways
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mek, we may be there for the Boston College game....

TimM 08-23-2011 10:43 AM

Go Bucs!!!!!
Like Tim Tebow but saw he wasn't playing the best preseason.

FearnonebutOne 08-23-2011 10:46 AM

Man Tim is not gonna make it as a QB, I really hope he plays something though...Just not an NFL type qb...Danny Wurfell comes to mind

recarp82 08-23-2011 12:32 PM

detroit lions,nuff said.

emekajokammor 08-23-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 135926)
I'd much rather see Kitna in there than Romo! Romo imo, just lacks the fire. Kitna does not! I'm not saying Kitna is the man.... just perhaps the best we've seen with what's in hand.

Why the Cowboys didn't play McGee towards the end when they had nothing to lose to get him some experience under center and see how he looks, is beyond me. But I guess that's why the coaches make the big bucks. To be Jerry's puppets :rolleyes:

I loved when Parcells was there! He kept Romo playing better imo. He made sure he stayed grounded. He was good for that organization, but I have a strong gut feeling that Jerry Jones was the end of Parcells time with the Cowboys. Probably personality conflict as any strong minded coach will have if he comes on board.

Parcells is awesome! Reminds me of my college coach, problem is, you can bet your bottom dollar that people will get offended by his stong personality. Most people don't understand tough love...

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne (Post 135930)
Romo sucks!! Matter fact I am not a big NFL fan to start with however the college world is about to be just as bad..JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!! anyways
GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mek, we may be there for the Boston College game....

Gators? You need to be convert on over to those Knights before the season kicks off. When someone ask you why do you have on a knights hat, all you have to do is tell them that they had the best record in Fla last year. +1 for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimM (Post 135931)
Go Bucs!!!!!
Like Tim Tebow but saw he wasn't playing the best preseason.

Me too! We played against him once. It was Chris Leak's last year. His first play on us was that ridiciulous jump pass for 6. lol, he'll get it together tho. I hate seeing college superstars go to NFL practice stars. It usually happens to the QBs. I'm keeping a close watch on Cam also. Hope he doesn't turn out like a Jamarcus Russell or Vince Young.

emekajokammor 08-23-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recarp82 (Post 135960)
detroit lions,nuff said.

You didn't mean to say that. lol

recarp82 08-23-2011 01:35 PM

home team cant be helped.:banghead:



Quote:

Originally Posted by emekajokammor (Post 135963)
You didn't mean to say that. lol


FearnonebutOne 08-23-2011 01:37 PM

Not converting but I am gonn aget me a knights hat next time im on campus

Gerbilo 08-23-2011 06:40 PM

I think the Lions are going to be better than a lot of people expect. Definitely a far cry from that disaster a few years ago.

However....

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/quiz...71_297_450.jpg

RickB 08-23-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recarp82 (Post 135960)
detroit lions,nuff said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by emekajokammor (Post 135963)
You didn't mean to say that. lol

He thinks Barry Sanders is still with them!

RickB 08-23-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emekajokammor (Post 135962)
Parcells is awesome! Reminds me of my college coach, problem is, you can bet your bottom dollar that people will get offended by his stong personality. Most people don't understand tough love...

Yes sir! Me too! I saw a special on him towards the end of last season that I think aired on the NFL network (or ESPN possibly). I already thought highly of him, but he is one man who is intense about what he does....and as the show ended I was really thinking how big of a mistake it was for the Cowboy organization to let him go.

JohnBeef 08-23-2011 07:43 PM

Foos Ball is the Devil!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMXET24aY7s"]What Mama Don't Know... - YouTube[/ame]

emekajokammor 08-23-2011 09:14 PM

I like passionate coaches. The intensity gets on me. I like seeing people passionate about something period.

Hey is Kevin Smith still with Detroit?

FearnonebutOne 08-23-2011 10:11 PM

I want to see the Saints come get it again although I am a doplhins fan but I love Drew Brees

emekajokammor 08-24-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne (Post 135967)
Not converting but I am gonn aget me a knights hat next time im on campus

lol, where's ChrisO at? He'll help me convert you! lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne (Post 136047)
I want to see the Saints come get it again although I am a doplhins fan but I love Drew Brees

The Fins... yall got my boy B Marsh. But yall need a QB badly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.