IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness

IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//index.php)
-   Challenge Thread - Workout Or Diet Challenges (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Welcome to the New Forum. (http://forum.illpumpyouup.com//showthread.php?t=14518)

RoaringMad Mac 06-03-2011 11:07 AM

Welcome to the New Forum.

Okay everyone. we have gotten this forum off the ground. Now Like I said in the description just make sure you do these at your own risk.

Individuals who do these challenges must understand that Illpumpyouup.com does not take responsibility if you throw up. pass out. have a heart attack. Break a leg. LOL.

Also to the person putting the challenge up. Just make sure the challenge is not so crazy like balancing on a ball doing squats or something. Use Common Sense.

Okay let the challenges begin.

Video would be nice for this as well but it that can't be done well we won't hold it against you. but in today's time when everyone has a video phone it ain't that hard.

HomeGrown 06-03-2011 11:23 AM

nice deal lets see some challenges here

emekajokammor 06-03-2011 11:24 AM

Sexy Thread!

PAPAW 06-03-2011 11:32 AM

HUH ? That's what I get for taking a nap.

RickB 06-03-2011 01:09 PM

I think these could be good! But I think OTK and I were the only one's to do Mek's challenge, but maybe it got missed by some. So :[][]: to more exposure to upcoming challenges!

emekajokammor 06-03-2011 02:14 PM

Wow, i didn't know OTK went at it. How'd it go?
__________________________________________________ __________________

Here is the Challenge that started the Challenge Thread:

We wanted to not only challenge and push ourselves but this challenge was our way of observing Memorial Day for what is was actually set apart for. Honoring our fallen warriors.

Memorial Leg Day!!

May 30th is Memorial Leg Day. The challenge is to do 10 x 10 on squats. Deep as you can go as heavy as you can go.

Here is the original post http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showpo...&postcount=196

FearnonebutOne 06-03-2011 02:24 PM

After yesterday anything with the word leg in it is not appealing...I am sore as hell...But I am for sure up to some challenges and if Mek's is still standing im on it next week!!!BRING IT!!!!!

emekajokammor 06-03-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne (Post 129721)
After yesterday anything with the word leg in it is not appealing...I am sore as hell...But I am for sure up to some challenges and if Mek's is still standing im on it next week!!!BRING IT!!!!!

lol, I like it!!

rippednmichigan 06-03-2011 03:59 PM

Unaware?

onetiredkris 06-03-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emekajokammor (Post 129718)
Wow, i didn't know OTK went at it. How'd it go?

It tore my ass up, literally. Haha. I went for 225 just to ensure I could make it and boy I was feeling in trouble after the sixth set! I had some minor sunburn on my neck and the bar was giving it hell so on the 9th and 10th sets I switched it to front squats. It was fairly rough because I normally do a lot of ATG singles,doubles,and triples so I had zero leg endurance! Only rest was letting my brother do his set and jumping back in.
I think I'm going to do some more high rep work today, Fridays are squat nights. I'm thinking either 245 10x10, or 185 20x10

RickB 06-04-2011 12:20 AM

I did not go ATG on mine, but my first 5 sets were below parallel. After that...who TF knows! I went as deep as I could and still feel like I was at least going to parallel and pretty certain they all did. But what matters most is my twigs are FRIED!!!!!

I seriously can NOT wait until I'm healed from this. I think I will have made a huge leap forward in strength and size. I plan on doing it again in about a month or so. If and when I do and there's no other challenge currently going on.....IT WILL BE ON!!!! ;)

RoaringMad Mac 06-04-2011 09:54 AM

I'm going to talk to the owner of that damn store and get my top squat bar back so I can squat. I want to do this challenge.

RickB 06-04-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac (Post 129790)
I'm going to talk to the owner of that damn store and get my top squat bar back so I can squat. I want to do this challenge.

Is this the same gym that has your other equipment too?