PDA

View Full Version : FatGripz

onetiredkris
12-28-2010, 02:45 AM
Got my Xmas gift to myself in the mail. A shiny pair of FatGripz! And let me say this: they should call these babies
Phatgripz, cause they're the bombeezy! (haha sorry for that)
It has only been two workouts (armday last thurs and chest today) and my god they change everything. During arm day they set my forearms ablaze and had my biceps feeling worked like never before. Even for my chest day, which doesn't involve much grip strength, they had my forearms and hands feeling pumped!! Even the change of angles made my chest feel more hit than normal dispite slightly lower weight lifted.

No telling if they are going to trigger forearm growth, but at this pace it looks like a sure thing! I highly reccomened anyone to get them.

PAPAW
12-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Tear it up Kris!!! (the weights not the muscles)

RickB
12-28-2010, 10:17 AM
SaWEET! I'll have to check more into these!

RoaringMad Mac
12-28-2010, 10:40 AM
if you look at some of my Videos I've been using these. They are very good. I love benching with them also.

In doing bicep curls they work the forearms like crazy too. No need in doing extra forearm work with these.

Good deal Kris glad you got some of these.

getstrong
01-04-2011, 09:57 PM
I used Big Neal's once and really liked them. Super investment. Mine are homemade forearm blasters.

kickboy
01-05-2011, 06:45 AM
I used Big Neal's once and really liked them. Super investment. Mine are homemade forearm blasters.

Me too.
BTW missed you last night at cardio class. It was a full house.

Blast them 4arms Kris!!!

Gerbilo
01-05-2011, 05:08 PM
I have seen these before, never used them. Might have to give them a shot one day. Rock on Kris.

onetiredkris
01-06-2011, 01:04 PM
They are pretty sick. Not only do they work your forearms and hands, but it feels like everything gets worked differently. Somehow my chest felt more worked then normal

RoaringMad Mac
01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
They are pretty sick. Not only do they work your forearms and hands, but it feels like everything gets worked differently. Somehow my chest felt more worked then normal

Me too. Try them with DB's yet ?

onetiredkris
01-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Yeah I use them on dumbbell incline bench pressing and seated shoulder press, I got my weights up to the same as without them on These moves, it just feels much better.

I tried them on bentover dumbbell rows = near impossible LOL

mikeyUK
01-06-2011, 02:03 PM
would it not make it difficult , for someone like me with small hands, to get a decent grip around the bar? as wouldnt be able to get thumb around bar like on normal set up

onetiredkris
01-06-2011, 02:04 PM
It's supposed to be difficult, to strengthen your grip.

mikeyUK
01-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Lol i know that what i meant more is i usually lock my thumb over my fingers around the bar so i know its not going to slip out of my hands but with this id lose the ability to do that, but i suppose for pressing movements this shouldnt matter because the bars on top of the hand. Which makes sense as to why you say almost impossible to do the bent rows with it

SouthernIllinois
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
It's funny, i'd never heard of this product until you posted this thread and then I started seeing advertisements blowin up my screen like a plague. If you get decent results I would definitely be in line to make an orderin the near future. I do forearm sets almost every other day and it's taking forever to see minimal results. That or grab a couple old towels and duct tape ha. Keep us informed man. Subscribed

Gerbilo
09-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Where is Southern when ya need him?

FearnonebutOne
09-24-2011, 06:39 PM
That joker is MIA?!?!?!?!?!

Gerbilo
09-25-2011, 01:00 PM
Yeah, Haven't seen him around for quite a while. I might just have to drive down to Marion and find him! haha.

FearnonebutOne
10-02-2011, 01:39 PM
LOL, when ya do how bout put a tracker on his ass..lol

NJPSR
10-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Okay guys where do you get them? Can you let me know and if possible do you have any
pictures. Thanks

onetiredkris
10-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Someone spammed up my thread!?!? Hold me back, hold me back

onetiredkris
10-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Okay guys where do you get them? Can you let me know and if possible do you have any
pictures. Thanks

I got them from their site www.fatgripz.com. I'm away from home but you'll see what's up on their page

recarp82
10-03-2011, 04:00 PM
the guy i took over at the gym for i saw today and he had a pair.he said they have helped easing pain in his arm joints alot.

ShawnD
03-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I got a pair from the Arnold and I love them so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

rent a car antalya rent a car antalya