PDA

View Full Version : FAME UK Fitness&Bodybuilding Championship 09 on the Beach !

brownsugar
04-07-2009, 08:15 AM
FAME UK Fitness & Bodybuilding championship 2009 on the Beach in Brighton !

FAME BRITAIN Championships 2009 will be in BRIGHTON @ The Concorde2 venue, East Sussex on August 23rd 2009,Sunday on the beach!

FAME BRITAIN had to find a new venue and sponsor for this year due to the SENISHOW being cancelled at the last minute.FAME BRITAIN has partnered with the London to Brighton motorbike ride that ride annually to raise money for the Cancer research.
These are no ordinary bikes but the Badboys of motorbikes so you will also be getting a motorbike show too.

The competition will be held at Brightons' top venue: The Concorde2 which is situated right on the beach and there will be a BBQ and beach vollyball,as well there will be an after party at a Top Nite spot on the Pier !
There will be a Celebrity DJ there aswell and La Muscle TV will be filming for their fitness TV channel.
Famous photography Michael Palmer will be there taking photos of the event ,there will be photo shoots going on and Michael Palmer will be doing professional photo shoots with athletes for their portfolio( to book this appt. contact Angie Weston).
Muscle&Fitness and Flex magazine will be there also taking photos to feature the show in their magazines and the winners too.
Not only that but top newspapers(The Voice and others) will also be there to write articles on the show for their newspaper,so plenty of exposure and publicity from TV,newspapers & magazines !

FAME BRITAIN is a Natural Fitness & Bodybuilding Federation and will have all classes:
-Natural Bodybuilding
-Miss Figure
-Fitness Model search (male&female)
-Bikini Model search
-Fitness

Prizes include:
-Modeling contracts with Wfitness Models
-Articles in Muscle & Fitness and Flex magazine
-clothing from BETTER BODIES,
-Supplements from LA Muscle,
-Photo shoots with photographer in a studio.
-Plus selected winners will be the face of FAME BRITAIN 2010 posters !
-All athletes will be featured in the next FAME BRITAIN dvd that will go out to all Gyms & Fitness companies in UK.

Membership fee: 45
Entrance fee : 45 (30 special price until July 31st)
*Athletes can enter and pay on the day of competion*
For entry forms or more details contact: Angiewest2@hotmail.com
(FAME BRITAIN & The Fitness Expo UK will be at the EXCEL next year)

This is just the start and there will be more updates on the show as it gets closer(show times etc) so keep training hard and dieting and see you on the beach !

Angie Weston,
FAME Ambassador
FAME BRITAIN Championship promoter

Site for FAME BRITAIN:
MySpace site for FAME BRITAIN:
Myspace.com/FAMEBritain

Tickets are 10 and can be bought on the door of the venue,full details of the venue:
Concorde2
Madeira Drive,
Brighton,
East Sussex,
BN2 1EN
tel: 01273 772 770
map & hotels contact :Angie Weston

*Hotels are on the pier opp. the sea & 10mins from venue*

LAINES HOTEL:

NEW MADEIRA HOTEL:

ROYAL ALBION HOTEL:

Proud Sponsors of FAME BRITIAN CHAMPIONSHIP 2009:

FAME -
Wfitness models -
Leisure Lee Fitness -
LA Muscle -
LA Muscle tv
Extreme Nutrition -
Leisure Lee Fitness -
Muscle&Fitness magazine -
Flex magazine -
MuscleTalk.co.uk -

RoaringMad Mac
04-07-2009, 10:12 AM
You giving away tickets. LOL.

recarp82
04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
2 miles from my house,ill be there.

onetiredkris
04-07-2009, 12:02 PM
2 miles from my house,ill be there.

sweet

recarp82
04-07-2009, 12:33 PM
my wife is trying to talk me into competing in this.
i have no idea whats it would take to do this.besides dieting and training.im 39(almost).
im thinking about it just for the simple fact that it will get me in the shape ive wanted to be in for a long time.
dont know ill think about this.

matt20
04-07-2009, 03:01 PM
I say go for it man! Plenty of time to diet for it

RickB
04-07-2009, 03:19 PM
I say go for it man! Plenty of time to diet for it

Ditto! Hit it bro!

recarp82
04-07-2009, 03:48 PM
thanks guys, that gives me four months.
couple questions
1:what type of training would be the best to followfor the next 16 weeks
2:at 18%bf how far out would the cutting cycle be safe to start
3:im 5-7 185 what class should i shoot for
im sure ill have a few more but this will start me off.
since im in the uk and cant get an ipyu t shirt to wear to the event is there some way i could get a hold of one.
thanks guys.

recarp82
08-20-2009, 03:31 PM
ive never been to a comp before.just curious of what kind of pics i should take.just want to make the best of the first one.thanks for some info.

RickB
08-20-2009, 06:43 PM
ive never been to a comp before.just curious of what kind of pics i should take.just want to make the best of the first one.thanks for some info.

Do you mean pre-contest pics? Or pics during?

recarp82
08-21-2009, 03:08 AM
im not competing,the shoulder injury screwed that up.im still going to take some pics for you guys and see what its like so when i do do a comp ill know what to expect.